We typically run a few discount specials on our VIP tickets, and all tickets will go on sale online or by phone in January.
We offer a variety of ticket packages:
- VIP Pass ($600) – Admits you to the opening night event, all 8 writer’s craft sessions, over 25 panel discussions, the scholars conference, breakfast book club, literary walking tours, food events, music events, tribute reading, and theater events! You also receive an invitation for 2 to our Donor Party held the Friday night of the Festival at The Historic New Orleans Collection.
- Literary Discussion Pass ($100/$70 Student) – Access to all literary panel discussions, the scholars conference, and the staged reading of the winning one-act play.
- One-Day Literary Discussion Pass ($40) – Entry to a full day of literary panels for a single day of the Festival.
- Single Writer’s Craft Ticket ($25) – Admittance to one Writer’s Craft session
- Single Literary Discussion Ticket ($10) – Only available onsite at the Festival box office during the Festival. Not available online. Admits you to one literary discussion of your choice.
- Theatre Events – Individual tickets range between $15-$40, depending on the production.
- Walking Tours ($25 to $50) – Per person, per tour. Prices vary based on type of tour.
- Scholars Conference Pass ($20) – For a full day of events at our Scholars Conference on Friday during the Festival.
- Special Events – prices vary from $20-$75, depending on the event. These include Opening Night, Tribute Reading, Books & Beignets, Drummer & Smoke, and culinary and cocktail events.