The 2022 Festival VIP Pass is 20 % off through August 31, 2021!
Back to the French Quarter in 2022!
We've missed you, and we can't wait to see you back in the New Orleans French Quarter for our 36th annual Festival, March 23-27, 2022. Plan now to attend five days of literary revelry, including writing workshops, theatre events, literary panels, scholars conference, literary walking tours, music events, culinary and cocktail events, and much more.
Individual tickets and passes will go on sale in January, but if you want to see it all, take advantage of our Summer Special and save 20% on the all-access VIP Pass.
And get ready to become a Friend of Tennessee. Our annual membership campaign kicks off in early September with discounts, merchandise, passes, and other perks.
We can't wait to see you in New Orleans!
2022 TWFEST VIP All-Access Pass
Save 20% through Oct. 15
Includes every event!
- 8 writer’s craft sessions Thursday and Friday
- All literary discussions Friday-Sunday
- Scholars Conference on Friday
- Drummer and Smoke music events
- Walking Tours (one of each)
- Special events, events, such as the Tribute Reading, Books and Beignets, special workshops, food events, and interviews with authors and actors
- All theater events
- Invitation to Donor Party at The Historic New Orleans Collection