VIP Passes are on sale now! Tickets and passes coming mid-February.
Back to the French Quarter in 2022
We've missed you, and we can't wait to see you back in the New Orleans French Quarter for our 36th annual Festival, March 23-27, 2022. Plan now to attend five days of literary revelry, including writing workshops, theatre events, literary panels, scholars conference, literary walking tours, music events, culinary and cocktail events, and much more.
Individual tickets and passes will go on sale in February, but if you want to see it all, the all-access VIP Pass is your best deal.
And it's time to become a Friend of Tennessee. Our annual membership campaign is in full swing with discounts, merchandise, passes, and other perks.
If you plan to attend the Festival, please read our Covid-19 Protocols for a healthy environment.
We can't wait to see you in New Orleans!
2022 TWFEST VIP All-Access Pass
Includes every event!
- 8 writer’s craft sessions Thursday and Friday
- All literary discussions Friday-Sunday
- Scholars Conference on Friday
- Drummer and Smoke music events
- Walking Tours (one of each)
- Special events, events, such as the Tribute Reading, Books and Beignets, special workshops, food events, and interviews with authors and actors
- All theater events
- Invitation to Donor Party at The Historic New Orleans Collection
Our annual Menagerie of Holiday Gifts online auction was a great success, and we are grateful to everyone who donated, bid, and promoted the event. HERE are our auction donors. Please patronize their businesses!