Become A Member
Your Festival membership helps to:
- Bring more than 130 authors, actors, and musicians to the Festival for a five-day extravaganza
- Provide professional writing education to more than 200 area students
- Support year-round literary programs in the community
- Contribute nearly a million dollars to the city in economic impact
- Nurture up-and-coming literary and theatrical talent
Our members enjoy fabulous perks! Free passes, opportunities to mingle with the literati at VIP events, Festival merchandise, and public recognition, to name a few. We look forward to welcoming you into our family of Friends!
There are two ways you can become a member and contribute to the Festival.
- Become a member by completing the form at right.
- Become a member by phone. Call 504-581-1144 to speak with a staff member.
Donations of any amount are appreciated. Make a one-time gift or a monthly gift, whatever fits your budget. If you’d like to set up an automatic monthly donation, please call our office. We’ll be happy to set it up!