Become A Volunteer
Hello, Festival Friends! We hope to see you this year for our 38th annual event March 20 - 24, 2024.
We could not produce this event without our dedicated volunteers and site managers. We will need:
- attendee check-in at the doors of events
- event site managers to make sure our panels and writer's craft sessions run smoothly
- room monitors to assist site managers and guests
- supply runners to move signs and supplies to our various venues
- photographers and videographers
- party assistants
- book fair assistants
- HQ assistants to sell merch and tickets and check-in speakers and guests
- supply drivers for load-in/load-out
Volunteer benefits include literary discussion passes and other event perks. Shifts are flexible, as are locations.
If you have any questions about volunteering, email us at email@example.com.
Being a festival volunteer is a great opportunity to meet wonderful people while attending New Orleans’ most famous literary festival.
Register below and be sure to subscribe to our newsletter (see site footer) to stay updated on our lineup. We can't wait to see you!